Scalability by Innovation
February 25, 2021 - February 26, 2021
This 2-day training provides you with an overview on a number of successful levers to scale quickly and how to appropriately make use of them for your company.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Understanding the potential of scalability models – What does scalability mean? What are its opportunities and potential pitfalls? What are suitable scalability approaches for which type of innovation?
- Preparing for a scalability project – Where to start to scale a business?
- Identifying sclability levers for a company – How to identify specific opportunities to scale fast?
- Implementing scalability measures – How to derive recommendations for implementing scalability measures in line with the company’s strategy?
- Monitoring progress and impact of the scalability approaches – How to monitor the business impact?
The training is highly interactive and includes case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
“Scalability by Innovation” is suitable for everyone who wants learn how to support their clients in scaling up their businesses. So far, we welcomed (innovation and business development) managers, consultants, intermediaries who support companies in developing their digital business model capabilities, as well as policy makers and academia. The training course does not have pre-requisites.
After successfully participating in this training course, participants may consider further steps for a potential certification as “IMP³rove Expert”. For more information, please click here. IMP³rove Experts can be listed accordingly on the IMP³rove online platform that enables interaction with clients globally.
How to get it?
The training course “Scalability by Innovation” is offered internationally. If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly. Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course