October 16 - October 17
This 2-day training provides you with an overview on the key values and principles of open innovation and on key tools to make it more effective and more efficient.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- 10 steps to excel with open innovation
- Understanding the opportunities for innovation value networks and how to address them
- Breakout session and discussion: Analysis of value networks
- Identifying the right partners
- Designing value propositions to involve the right partners
- Breakout session and discussion: Innovation Partner Radar
- Breakout session and discussion: Leveraging the innovation in value networks method library to draft the company‘s individual IMP³rove IVN Playbook
- Measuring results of innovation in value networks
The training is highly interactive and includes case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop or enhance skills in the value creation of innovation networks. For beginners in innovation management, we recommend the basic training course “Introduction to Innovation Management” which provides an overview on the key dimensions of innovation management before participating in this training course that puts particular emphasis on the value creation in innovation networks.
Business Advisors, consultants, representatives of public institutions interested in expanding their network of small and medium sized companies to increase their client base will gain experience in a comprehensive and well-structured approach.
How to get it?
The training course “Open Innovation” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course