- This event has passed.
Introduction to the IMP³rove Approach
August 7 - August 8
This 2-day training provides you with a holistic framework to assess innovation management capabilities. It introduces you to the online IMP³rove Assessment and benchmarking functionalities making use of the globally leading database on innovation management practices on organisational level. Building on the IMP³rove Assessment, we will guide you to analyse and interpret the results.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- The definition of innovation and the holistic IMP³rove Approach to innovation management
- Overview on the IMP³rove Assessment process
- Use of the online assessment platform
- Break-out session and interactive simulation of an IMP³rove Assessment
- Selection of innovation management benchmarking classes and generation of benchmarking reports
- Validating the IMP³rove Assessment results
- Preparation of feedback workshops on IMP³rove Assessments
- Break-out session and interactive feedback workshop simulation
- Overview on further tools, cases, and network services of the online platform
The training is highly interactive and includes group discussions as well as case-based group work to gain practical experience in using the methods and online assessment introduced in the training.
Business Advisors, consultants, representatives of public institutions interested in expanding their network of small and medium sized companies to increase their client base will gain experience in a comprehensive and well-structured approach.
If you are interested in this training course and would like to become licensee having access to online IMP³rove Assessments and further services, please refer to the bundle options shown below for which we offer a discount.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to assess innovation management capabilities. We recommend the preparatory course “Introduction to Innovation Management” for participants with no previous knowledge in innovation management before participating in this course.
How to get it?
The training course “Introduction to the IMP³rove Approach” is offered internationally. We kindly ask you to present a signed confidentiality agreement that you will not disclose confidential information when utilising IMP³rove services. This confidentiality agreement is a prerequisite to the training since data protection is essential when working with qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course