Online virtual training – Introduction to the Digital Innovation Quotient
This compact yet comprehensive 4-hour online web session provides you with the essential skills to leverage the online Digital Innovation Quotient (DIQ) to assess, benchmark and enhance digital innovation capabilities. Within the 4-hour web session, an experienced IMP³rove Academy trainer will walk you through the most important concepts and applications of the IMP³rove Digital Innovation Quotient (DIQ).
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Learn about the holistic approach to digital innovation
- Gain the latest insights on trends and most important tools in digital innovation
- Utilise the Digital Innovation Quotient (DIQ) to measure and compare digital innovation capabilities with peer companies
- Analyse the Digital Innovation Quotient (DIQ) benchmarking report and derive recommendations
- Foster digital innovation capabilities, utilising the digital use case library
- Apply the process for lean digital innovation
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any professional seeking to enhance transparency of a firm’s digital innovation capabilities and performance, such as managers or consultants supporting companies in digitisation, digital innovation management and digital transformation respectively.
For members of the Enterprise Europe Network: Please note that this course is not covered by the European Commission’s “Enhancing Innovation Management Capacities” programme. However, you are still very welcome to purchase this online virtual training course.
After successful participation in this training course and successful completion of the Digital Innovation Quotient with at least 1 client, you can obtain a certification as IMP³rove Guide. For more information, please click here.
How to get it?
Seats are limited. Now grab this chance to take part in the IMP³rove online Digital Innovation Quotient (DIQ) training and become an IMP³rove licensee having access to the online IMP³rove assessments and further services.
Register for this training course