Introduction to the Digital Innovation Quotient (CLOSED)
March 9 - March 10
This 2-day training course provides you with the skills to leverage the Digital Innovation Quotient to assess, benchmark and enhance digital innovation capabilities.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Learn about the holistic approach to digital innovation
- Gain the latest insights on trends and most important tools in digital innovation
- Utilise the Digital Innovation Quotient to measure and compare digital innovation capabilities with peer companies
- Analyse the Digital Innovation Quotient benchmarking report and derive recommendations
- Foster digital innovation capabilities, utilising the digital use case library
- Apply the process for lean digital innovation
The training follows a highly interactive approach, including role plays, cutting-edge studies, digital innovation best practices, video sequences, among others, and it allows immediate application in practice.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop or enhance skills in digital innovation.
After successful participation in this training course and successful completion of the Digital Innovation Quotient with at least 1 client, you can obtain a certification as IMP³rove Guide. For more information, please click here.
How to get it?
The training course “Introduction to the Digital Innovation Quotient” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organise a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course