- This event has passed.
Introduction to Innovation Life Cycle Management (CLOSED)
March 28 - March 29
This 2-day training provides you with an overview on innovation life cycle management and on key tools to make it more effective and more efficient.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- 10 steps to excel with innovation life cycle processes
- Assessing strategic focus of innovation lifecycle management
- Breakout session and discussion: the process strategy chessboard
- Mapping process responsibilities
- Breakout group and discussion: using RASIC matrices to align and document roles
- Analyzing process efficiency
- Breakout group and discussion: assessing decision gates
- Reviewing enabling factors such as process IT
- Measuring innovation efforts and innovation successes
The training is highly interactive and includes group discussions as well as case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop or enhance innovation life cycle processes. We recommend the basic training course “Introduction to Innovation Management Tools” which provides an overview on the key dimensions of innovation management before participating in this training course that puts particular emphasis on innovation life cycle management.
After successfully participating in this training course, participants may consider further steps for a potential certification as “IMP³rove Expert”. For more information, please click here. IMP³rove Experts can be listed accordingly on the IMP³rove online platform that enables interaction with clients globally.
How to get it?
The training course “Introduction to Innovation Life Cycle Management” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course