Action Plan Development
September 2 - September 3
This 2-day training provides you with a systematic approach to develop action plans based on an IMP³rove Assessment report.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Recap and experience sharing on innovation management capability assessments
- Preparation for individual interpretation of the IMP³rove reports
- Group work on case study and discussion of results: analysing the IMP³rove report
- Structured problem solving for effective action plan development
- Group work on case study and discussion of results: structured problem solving
- Structuring findings for powerful client presentations
- Group work on case study and discussion of results: developing compelling client presentations
The training is highly interactive and includes group discussions as well as case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop action plans to enhance innovation management as the basis for sustainable and profitable business growth. It builds on the course “Introduction to the IMP³rove Approach”. However, participants not familiar with IMP³rove assessments will benefit equally. The training course “Introduction to Action Plan Development” is suitable for business advisers/consultants who have assisted at least one organisation in assessing innovation management capabilities and who would like to support their clients in developing effective action plans.
Participants are expected to bring the innovation management assessment report of one of their clients they have assisted in completing the assessment.
After successfully participating in this training course, participants may consider further steps for a potential certification as “IMP³rove Expert”. IMP³rove Experts can be listed accordingly on the IMP³rove online platform that enables interaction with clients globally.
How to get it?
The training course “Introduction to Action Plan Development” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course