- This event has passed.
Innovation Strategy Development
December 11, 2019 - December 12, 2019
This 2-day training provides you with a holistic framework to develop innovation strategies. It introduces you to a holistic approach to assess systematically the external business environment and internal capabilities and resources. Building on these analysis steps, the core elements of an innovation strategy are introduced.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- The definition and direction setting role of innovation strategies
- 10 steps to develop an innovation strategy
- External analysis: Key steps and methods to assess changes in the client’s environment
- Group work and discussion of results: trend and value chain analysis to identify changing customer needs
- Internal analysis: Key steps and tools to assess company capabilities
- Defining the innovation strategy
- Group work and discussion of results: Drafting an innovation strategy
The training is highly interactive and includes group discussions as well as case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop innovation strategies as the basis for sustainable and profitable business growth. We recommend the preparatory course “Introduction to Innovation Management” for participants with no previous knowledge in innovation management before participating in this course.
Business Advisors, consultants, representatives of public institutions interested in expanding their network of small and medium sized companies to increase their client base will gain experience in a comprehensive and well-structured approach.
How to get it?
The training course “Innovation Strategy Development” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course