Innovation Life Cycle Management Process
August 13 - August 14
This 2-day training provides you with an overview on the innovation life cycle management process and on key tools to make it more effective and more efficient.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- 10 steps to excel with innovation life cycle processes
- Assessing strategic focus of innovation lifecycle management
- Breakout session and discussion: the process strategy chessboard
- Mapping process responsibilities
- Breakout group and discussion: using RASIC matrices to align and document roles
- Analyzing process efficiency
- Breakout group and discussion: assessing decision gates
- Reviewing enabling factors such as process IT
- Measuring innovation efforts and innovation successes
The training is highly interactive and includes group discussions as well as case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop or enhance innovation life cycle processes. We recommend the basic training course “Introduction to Innovation Management” which provides an overview on the key dimensions of innovation management before participating in this training course that puts particular emphasis on innovation life cycle management.
Business Advisors, consultants, representatives of public institutions interested in expanding their network of small and medium sized companies to increase their client base will gain experience in a comprehensive and well-structured approach.
How to get it?
The training course “Innovation Life Cycle Management Process” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course