How to Win SMEs for Innovation Management Support Services
March 30 - March 31
This 2-day training provides you with a comprehensive overview on the process of how to effectively recruit SMEs for the various innovation management support services you offer. It will help you to develop skills in the three key steps of identifying, contacting, and then convincing the SME in order to recruit them.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Identify challenges you have faced in winning SMEs
- Know your strengths
- Develop your personal skills and your ability to utilise data effectively
- Leverage your network successfully
- Examine the difference between the push and pull approaches to winning SMEs
- Identify the right SMEs
- Contact the SMEs confidently
- Select key arguments to convince the SMEs
- Refine your approach in a break-out session using case studies to refine your approach
The training is highly interactive and includes group discussions, role plays, case-based group work to gain practical experience. Throughout, it focuses on identifying concrete next steps for you to improve your positioning with regard to winning SMEs for your innovation management support services.
For whom is it designed?
Business Advisors, consultants, representatives of public institutions interested in expanding their network of small and medium sized companies to increase their client base will gain experience in a comprehensive and well-structured approach.
How to get it?
The training course “How to Win SMEs for Innovation Management Support Services” is offered internationally. If you are interested in organising a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course