- This event has passed.
Digital Business Model Innovation (CLOSED)
July 9 - July 10
This 2-day training provides you with an overview on effective approaches to digital business model innovation and on key tools to facilitate the process of digital business model innovation.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Understanding digital business model innovation – What is a digital business model innovation? What is its true importance to create value? What are the implications of innovative changes in a digital business model?
- Preparing for digital business model innovation projects – How to prepare for effective projects on digital business model innovation?
- Developing an innovative digital business model – How to identify opportunities for change?
- Implementing the digital business model innovation – Identifying how to manage the risks associated with executing a digital business model innovation plan?
- Monitoring progress and impact of the digital business model innovation – How to monitor the business impact of the digital business model innovation? What approaches are there to enhance the impact of the digital business model innovation? What approaches are there to enhance the impact of the digital business model innovation?
- Best practice examples building on insights from more than 10 years of work in digitalization and innovation management and our work as knowledge partner of the World Economic Forum.
The training is highly interactive and includes case-based individual and group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
“Digital Business Model Innovation” is suitable for everyone who wants to extend her/his digital innovation management and (digital) business model capabilities. So far, we welcomed (innovation and business development) managers, consultants, intermediaries who support companies in developing their digital business model capabilities, as well as policy makers and academia. The training course does not have pre-requisites.
After successfully participating in this training course, participants will receive a certificate of participation. They may consider further steps either in participating in other IMP³rove training courses or for a potential certification as “IMP³rove Expert”. For more information, please click here. IMP³rove Experts can be listed accordingly on the IMP³rove online platform that enables interaction with clients globally.
How to get it?
The training course “Digital Business Model Innovation” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course