Design Thinking for Better Innovation Management
January 22, 2020 - January 23, 2020
This 2-day training provides you with an overview on the dimensions of design thinking and design-driven innovation management as well as first experience in applying design thinking innovation techniques and tools.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- 5 dimensions of design-driven innovation management
- Design-driven innovation targets: What can and should be achieved by design-driven innovation efforts
- Design-driven innovation teams: How to foster design-driven innovation within organizations and project teams
- Design-driven innovation techniques and tools: Which techniques and tools can be used to operationalize design-driven innovation
- Breakout sessions on observation, brainstorming, prototyping and testing
- Design-driven innovation transparency: How to measure design-driven innovation success?
- Break-out session: “Developing smart solutions”
The training is highly interactive and includes case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop or enhance design-driven innovation management competencies. However, we recommend the basic training course “Introduction to Innovation Management” which provides an overview on the key dimensions of innovation management before participating in this training course.
Business Advisors, consultants, representatives of public institutions interested in expanding their network of small and medium sized companies to increase their client base will gain experience in a comprehensive and well-structured approach.
How to get it?
The training course “Design Thinking for Better Innovation Management” is offered internationally. If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly. Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course