- This event has passed.
Business Model Innovation (CLOSED)
June 12 - June 13
This 2-day training provides you with an overview on effective approaches to business model innovation and on key tools to facilitate the process of business model innovation.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Mastering the 5 step approach to business model innovation
- Defining an organisation‘s existing business model(s) and their opportunities and limitations
- Gain insight in opportunities and challenges for business model innovation
- Supporting an organisations in the 5 steps of business model innovation
- Change management for successful implementation of the business model innovation
The training is highly interactive and includes case-based individual and group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to innovate business models for competitiveness and profitable growth. We recommend the basic training course “Introduction to Innovation Management” which provides an overview on the key dimensions of innovation management before participating in this training course that puts particular emphasis on the business model innovation. Insights in an organisation’s current business models will help to identify potential areas for innovation.
Business Advisors, consultants, representatives of public institutions interested in expanding their network of small and medium sized companies to increase their client base will gain experience in a comprehensive and well-structured approach.
How to get it?
The training course “Business Model Innovation” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.
Register for this training course