Prices incl. shipping cost plus VAT
- Order number: SW10204.1
What is it?
This 2-day training provides you with an overview on the key values and principles of innovation value networks and on key tools to make it more effective and more efficient.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- 10 steps to excel with innovation in value networks
- Understanding the opportunities for value networks and how to address them
- Breakout session and discussion: Analysis of value networks
- Identifying the right partners
- Designing value propositions to involve the right partners
- Breakout session and discussion: Innovation Partner Radar
- Breakout session and discussion: Leveraging the innovation in value networks method library to draft the company‘s individual IMP³rove IVN Playbook
- Measuring results of innovation in value networks
The training is highly interactive and includes case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop or enhance skills in the value creation of innovation networks. For beginners in innovation management, we recommend the basic training course “Introduction to Innovation Management” which provides an overview on the key dimensions of innovation management before participating in this training course that puts particular emphasis on the value creation in innovation networks.
After successfully participating in this training course, participants may consider further steps for a potential certification as “IMP³rove Expert”. For more information, please click here. IMP³rove Experts can be listed accordingly on the IMP³rove online platform that enables interaction with clients globally.
How to get it?
The training course “Open Innovation” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.