Prices incl. shipping cost plus VAT
- Order number: SW10207.2
- PLEASE NOTE: The exact location of a few training courses still need to be defined. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly.
What is it?
Building on the IMP³rove Root Cause Analysis report, this 1-day training provides you with an overview on effective approaches to identify the root causes of companies’ strengths and weaknesses in innovation management and how to leverage the gained insights to develop a business strategy or an innovation strategy.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Identifying the root causes of companies’ strengths and weaknesses in innovation management
- Defining key insights from the Root Cause Analysis relevant for strategic direction-setting along the five dimensions of innovation management
- Leveraging these insights for strategic development of the organization
- Breakout session and discussion: Working on concrete cases to leveraging the root cause analysis for the organisation’s innovation management development and strategic direction-setting
The training is highly interactive and includes case-based group work to gain practical experience.
For whom is it designed?
This training course is suitable for any participant seeking to develop or enhance skills in the analysis of root causes of companies’ strengths and weaknesses in innovation management. Ideally, participants have experience in conducting the IMP³rove Root Cause Analysis Assessment.
For beginners in innovation management, we recommend the basic training courses “Introduction to Innovation Management Tools” and “Introduction to the IMP³rove Approach” which provide an overview on the key dimensions of innovation management and on the IMP³rove innovation management benchmarking before participating in this training course that puts particular emphasis on the analysis of root causes of companies’ strengths and weaknesses in innovation management.
After successfully participating in this training course, participants may consider further steps for a potential certification as “IMP³rove Expert”. For more information, please click here. IMP³rove Experts can be listed accordingly on the IMP³rove online platform that enables interaction with clients globally.
How to get it?
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.