Prices incl. shipping cost plus VAT
- Order number: SW10209.1
Do you ask yourself what distinguishes a serial innovator from a “One-Hit-Wonder” innovator? – the former implements innovation in their corporate DNA from a holistic life cycle perspective, while the latter leaves innovations and their development to pure chance. Excelling with innovation management by understanding innovation as an end-to-end process – from the initial idea to the market phase out – with distinct success factors along different phases is at the core of our training course on “Innovation Life Cycle Management Process”. In this two-day course you will learn to take a life cycle perspective to innovation management and design the different steps to maximize the impact of your innovation management.
By participating in this course you will gain a clear understanding of elements and success factors of innovation life cycle management. We will provide you with the tools and methods to baseline the current performance and highlight the growth and competitiveness opportunities. You will be introduced to a pragmatic 5-step approach to optimise innovation life cycle management and we will show you a variety of tools that can be leveraged to support the process. Through a balanced mix of lecture, case studies and practical break-outs you will not only build solid theoretical knowledge but also gain confidence in applying it to enhance your day-to-day innovation management routine.
What will the programme look like?
This highly interactive training course covers the following contents:
· Mapping the innovation life cycle and defining success factors for life cycle management
· Developing strategic focus areas for process activities using the process strategy chessboard
· Baseline current idea management with the help of an idea wheel
· Fostering idea creation and selection by using different idea management techniques – both tapping into the creative potential of your organisation as well as to leverage the potential of an external ecosystem
· Turning ideas into new and better offerings by optimising development processes
· Reducing time to validation with lean innovation approaches using minimum-viable products
· Learning how to decide when to phase out offerings
· Enhance and control processes by developing enabling factors and utilising software
· Best practice examples building on insights from more than 10 years of work in innovation management and our work as knowledge partner of the World Economic Forum
Who can take part in this course?
“Innovation Life Cycle Management Process” is suitable for everyone who wants to extend their innovation management capabilities. So far, we have welcomed (innovation) managers, consultants, intermediaries who support companies in developing their innovation management capabilities, as well as policy makers and academia.
After successfully participating in this training course, participants may consider further steps for a potential certificate as “IMP³rove Expert”. For more information, please click here. IMP³rove Experts can be listed accordingly on the IMP³rove online platform that enables interaction with clients globally.
How to get it?
The training course “Innovation Life Cycle Management Process” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.