Prices incl. shipping cost plus VAT
- Order number: SW10218.18
- PLEASE NOTE:
Imagine small and medium sized companies (SMEs) are queuing to get your support for better innovation management. This could become reality. Our training will help you to identify how you can render sustainable value to SMEs based on your personal skills, your innovation management support services, and your network. Gain insights into the triggers that will urge SMEs to improve their innovation performance. Learn how to identify SMEs in need of your business advisor and consulting services. At the same time, enjoy the opportunities to expand your professional network – nationally and internationally.
What will the programme look like?
The training is highly interactive and includes group discussions, role plays and case-based group work to gain practical experience.
The training course will help you:
• Identify challenges you have faced in winning SMEs
• Know your strengths in identifying untapped value potential at SMEs
• Develop your inter-personal skills and your ability to utilise data effectively
• Leverage your network successfully
• Examine the difference between the push and pull approaches to winning SMEs
• Identify the right SMEs
• Contact the SMEs confidently
• Select key arguments to convince the SMEs
• Refine your approach in a break-out session using case studies
Who can take part in this course?
This training course pre-requisites a passion for offering innovation management support services.
How to get it?
The training course "Business Model Innovation” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.