Prices incl. shipping cost plus VAT
- Order number: SW10213.1
What is it?
Foster enterprises' ideation activities and idea management approaches in this 1-day training course.
The training contents include (please note that the agenda may be subject to changes):
- Idea management as a key element of successful innovation management
- Core principles of idea management
- Understanding and formulating ideation challenges
- Techniques to generate, evaluate, review and select more and better ideas
- Introduction to Ideanote
- First hand insights into idea management best practice from Ideanote ApS co-founder Rasmus Dahl
- Breakout session on how to apply idea management techniques and how to work with Ideanote in practice
For whom is it designed?
This training course is designed for anyone who seeks to better leverage idea management as a catalyst of enterprises' innovation management.
For members of the Enterprise Europe Network: Please note that this course is not covered by the European Commission’s “Enhancing Innovation Management Capacities” programme.
How to get it?
The training course "Deep dive into systematic idea management using Ideanote” is offered internationally.
If you are interested to organize a training at your own location, please contact us directly.
Please take note of our cancellation policies as detailed in our terms and conditions.