Introduction to the IMP³rove Approach
Apply and leverage the IMP³rove Assessment to improve innovation management holistically.
Who can take part in this course?
- Innovation management consultants
- Cluster managers
- Intermediaries supporting enterprises in developing their innovation management capabilities
- Innovation managers at enterprises
- Academic background
- At least 2 years of experience in rendering services to SMEs
- Signed confidentiality agreement and letter of intent
- Registration of an SME interested in executing the IMP³rove Assessment on the MP³rove Platform
What are the objectives of the course?
- Gain insights in innovation management benchmarking compliant with European innovation management standards
- Effective support of enterprises in innovation management assessment
- Develop improvement measures based on the benchmarking results
- Leverage the IMP³rove Assessment Reports for value-adding feedback workshops
- Successful participation in the course “Introduction to the IMP³rove Approach”
- Successful completion of the IMP³rove Assessment with at least 1 SME
How will the programme look like?
Content of the course
- The holistic IMP³rove approach to Innovation Management
- The IMP³rove benchmarking process
- The IMP³rove platform and services for professional support providers
- Preparing for a successful IMP³rove feedback workshop with SMEs
Type of the course
- Highly interactive
- Role play
- Combining theory and practical application
- Designed for application at SMEs
• 2 days
• Fee for the course: € 1,300.00 per person (price is plus VAT and valid until further notice)
• Fee for the certificate “IMP³rove Guide”: € 100.00 per person (price is plus VAT and valid until further notice)
Please note: Consultants who are interested in assisting their clients in the IMP³rove Assessment need a valid license. Click here for the license.