Introduction to Innovation Management
Dive into innovation management to promote companies’ competitiveness.
Who can take part in this course?
- Experienced consultants
- Cluster managers
- Intermediaries supporting enterprises in developing their Innovation Management capabilities
- Academic background
- At least 2 years of experience in rendering Innovation Management support services to enterprises
- Currently directly involved in innovation projects with enterprises
What are the objectives of the course?
- Introducing definitions and benefits of Innovation and Innovation Management
- Describing the dimensions of Innovation Management
- Demonstrating the impact of Innovation Management on profitable growth and introducing KPIs
Confirmation of participation
- Will be based on:
Active participation during the entire course
How will the programme look like?
Content of the course
- The holistic approach to Innovation Management services
- Innovation Strategy as direction-setting
- Innovation culture and -organisation as basis for Innovation Management
- Seamless Innovation Lifecycle Management: Time-to-Profit
- Enabling Factors: Management for superior Innovation
- Achieving superior results: Business impact from Innovation Management
Type of the course
- Highly interactive
- Combining theory and practical application
- Designed for application at enterprises