Systematic idea management using Ideanote
Foster enterprises' ideation activities and idea management approaches
Who can take part in this course?
- Innovation management consultants
- Innovation- and general managers at enterprises
- Intermediaries supporting enterprises in improving their innovation management
- This training is designed for anyone who seeks to better leverage idea management as a catalyst of enterprises’ innovation management.
For members of the Enterprise Europe Network: Please note that this course is not covered by the European Commission’s “Enhancing Innovation Management Capacities” programme.
What are the objectives of the course?
- Developing an advanced understanding of idea management approaches and techniques
- Gaining in-depth insights into a selected idea management tool
- Developing skills to facilitate ideation and integrate systematic idea management approaches into a company’s innovation management system
- Learn how to foster idea generation, evaluation, review and selection
How will the programme look like?
Content of the course
- Idea management as a key element of successful innovation management
- Core principles of idea management
- Understanding and formulating ideation challenges
- Techniques to generate, evaluate, review and select more and better ideas
- Introduction to Ideanote
- First hand insights into idea management best practice from Ideanote ApS co-founder Rasmus Dahl
- Breakout sessions on how to apply idea management techniques and how to work with Ideanote in practice
Type of the course
- Highly interactive
- Combining theory and practical application
- Practical introduction to the ideation tool Ideanote
3-months Ideanote license
After having participated in this training course, participants can use Ideanote within their organization for 2 months free of charge (limited to 200 users).
Ideanote is an intuitive digital tool for gathering and qualifying ideas from large crowds. It is all about gathering ideas on the must-win-battles and business challenges that organisations face in the ever changing environment. A key part of Ideanote is that when ideas are sorted the contributor will automatically receive feedback in order to evoke continuous engagement and drive cultural change.
Ideanote is located at the center of innovation and exponential technology, Singularity University Denmark. It is the largest SingularityU hub outside of Silicon Valley, an inspiring location for anyone who understands that the convergence of these technologies will create an exponential digital revolution.
• 1 day
• Fee for the course: € 950.00 per person (price is plus VAT and valid until further notice)
• The course will be offered in different locations in Europe
• Find out more about Ideanote, a cloud-based virtual idea management tool, here