Digital Business Model Innovation
Shaping digital businesses in ever more dynamic market environments
Ever more dynamic market environments and the ongoing digitalization of today’s markets force companies to rethink their digital business models or create new ones from scratch. Technological disruption, new customer demand and global, fast-growing competition offer opportunities and threats for companies across industries. Hence, firms should routinely evaluate these external forces, monitor relevant life-cycle curves and employ ways to develop and implement new digital business models to meet market demand and explore opportunities presented by the digitalization.
By participating in this course, you will learn more about the key drivers of digital business model innovation and how you can incorporate this understanding into your business. With our interactive approach, we will guide you through the process of preparing for effective projects on digital business model innovation. Furthermore, our international workshop formats are a great opportunity to enrich your individual value network by getting in contact with a breadth of innovation enthusiasts from all over the world.
What will the programme look like?
This training course encompasses explanatory sessions based on well-proven frameworks and methodologies, interactive break-out sessions in which the contents are applied to specific cases and a number of best practice examples from leading digital innovators in different industries.
In particular, this highly interactive training course covers:
- Understanding digital business model innovation – What is a digital business model innovation? What is its true importance to create value? What are the implications of innovative changes in a digital business model?
- Preparing for digital business model innovation projects– How to prepare for effective projects on digital business model innovation?
- Developing an innovative digital business model– How to identify opportunities for change?
- Implementing the digital business model innovation– Identifying how to manage the risks associated with executing a digital business model innovation plan?
- Monitoring progress and impact of the digital business model innovation– How to monitor the business impact of the digital business model innovation? What approaches are there to enhance the impact of the digital business model innovation?
- Best practice examples building on insights from more than 10 years of work in digitalization and innovation management and our work as knowledge partner of the World Economic Forum
Who can take part in this course?
“Digital Business Model Innovation” is suitable for everyone who wants to extend her/his digital innovation management and (digital) business model capabilities. So far, we welcomed (innovation and business development) managers, consultants, intermediaries who support companies in developing their digital business model capabilities, as well as policy makers and academia. The training course does not have pre-requisites.
The course is a relevant module for a potential certification to IMP³rove Senior Expert. For details, please consider the detailed information on certification here.
• 2 days
• Fee for the course: € 1,800.00 per person (price is plus VAT and valid until further notice)