Cyber Security - Enabling Digital Innovation (in collaboration with biners)
Acquire the capabilities to keep your cyber environment secure
Why this training matters?
Cyber security is essential to manage risk related to digital innovation:
- On average, it takes more than 200 days until a data leakage is observed
- 65% of all emails is spam. Circa 9% of these emails are dangerous for your firm
- EU regulation: penalties of up to 4% of a firm’s revenues if data are not secured sufficiently
- Almost 3 out of 4 cyber attacks have a financial motivation
What you will learn?
4 building blocks:
- Assess digital readiness on firm-level – including a voucher for a Digital Innovation Quotient™ self-assessment and benchmarking report
- Understand the critical role of cyber security for digital innovation and get an insight into cyber security trends
- Apply practical approaches to analyze cyber security threats
- Use international frameworks to manage cyber security risks
How will the agenda look like?
An enriching day for business leaders and advisors:
|10:00 – 10:15||Welcome and introductions|
|10:15 – 11:00||Assessing digital readiness on firm-level|
|11:00 – 12:00||Understanding the critical role of cyber security and getting an insight into cyber security trends|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00||Practical approaches to analyze cyber security threats|
|14:00 – 15:00||Breakout session and discussion: Cyber security self-assessments|
|15:00 – 15:15||Coffee break|
|15:15 – 16:15||Using international frameworks to manage cyber security risks|
|16:15 – 16:30||Wrap-up|
For members of the Enterprise Europe Network: Please note that this course is not covered by the European Commission’s “Enhancing Innovation Management Capacities” programme.
biners – business information security has been founded with the aim of counteracting the rapidly growing cybercrime with easy-to-use security solutions for medium-sized enterprises. The motto is: Less Risk – More Reward. The customers receive smart security solutions, so they can focus on their core business. The portfolio includes solutions for managed security, products for digital security and security consulting.
• 1 day
• Fee for the course: € 950.00 per person (price is plus VAT and valid until further notice)
• The course is taking place in A.T. Kearney Office, Dreischeibenhaus 1, Düsseldorf