Agile Innovation Project Management
What is the right project management for you?
Have you ever wondered what types of project management are out there and which type would fit your projects best? In our daily work it is difficult to adapt to changes because we are used to routines, but what if there are different approaches you can easily implement in your project work that deliver great impact and help speed up the projects?
In this 2-day training course you will learn different types of innovation project management, the advantages and disadvantages of each of them, as well as how you can leverage each type for your own projects. In highly interactive sessions we will not only learn about agile methods, but also apply them live in class and gain interesting insights from lively discussions within the group.
What will the programme look like?
This particular training course will introduce different methodologies of agile innovation project management and covers:
- Design thinking techniques and tools
- Google’s Design Sprint technique
- Scrum technique
- Several breakout sessions on all techniques
Who can take part in this course?
“Agile Innovation Project Management” suitable for everyone who wants to start or further deepen their knowledge on what agile methodologies are and how to apply them. So far, we welcomed (innovation or digitalization) managers, consultants, intermediaries who drive digital innovation agendas, as well as policy makers and academia.
- The course is a relevant module for a potential certification to IMP³rove Senior Expert. For details, please consider the detailed information on certification here.
• 2 days
• Fee for the course: € 1,800.00 per person (price is plus VAT and valid until further notice)