Action Plan Development
Learn about a systematic approach to develop action plans.
Who can take part in this course?
- Members of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) eligible for the programme “Enhancing Innovation Management Capacity of SMEs”
- Qualified IMP³rove Guide
- At least 1 assisted IMP³rove Assessment completed
- At least 1 IMP³rove benchmarking report from one Enterprise
What are the objectives of the course?
- Leveraging the IMP³rove Assessment Reports for effective Innovation Management consulting
- Applying basic consulting tools for effective recommendations for improving the Innovation Management performance at SMEs
- Gain proficiency in innovation management support services to enterprises
- Certificate of attendance (not included in the license funded by the European Commission) will be issued upon request.
- Fee for the certificate of attendance is € 100.00 (price is plus VAT and valid until further notice).
How will the programme look like?
Content of the course
- Applying a fact-driven approach to identify areas for improvement in the enterprise’s innovation management capabilities.
- Developing hypotheses, conclusions and recommendations for the enterprise
- Developing and communicating an action plan for enterprise
Type of the course
- Highly interactive
- Combining theory and practical application
- Designed for application at SMEs