The IMP³rove Assessment gives a sober and clearly structured picture of the own innovation management performance in comparison to the competitors’ performance.
The IMP³rove Assessment helps companies to understand the key success factors of innovation management in 5 innovation management dimensions, namely innovation strategy, innovation organisation and culture, innovation life-cycle management, innovation enabling factors and innovation results. It is offered as an online questionnaire comprising 47 questions.
Once this questionnaire is completed, the company can request a customised, automatically-generated IMP³rove Benchmarking Report, which is available within maximum 30 minutes. The sample of companies included in the benchmarking process can be defined individually for each IMP³rove Assessment Report.
The IMP³rove Assessment at a glance:
- Comprehensive assessment of a company’s innovation management performance
- Comparison of own performance with average and the Growth Champions (10% fastest growing companies in sample) based on the world´s largest in-depth innovation management benchmarking database
- Customization of the benchmarking sample based on company size, age class, geographic footprint, and NACE industry classification (click here to receive a list of NACE codes)
- Availability of the questionnaire and report in 10 languages (English I Spanish I French I German I Italian I Polish I Hungarian I Czech I Turkish I Arabic)
- Objective evaluation of a company´s competitive innovation management positioning based on an international standard compliant approach (CEN/TS 16555 und CWA 15899)
- Optional coaching and consulting support prior to, during, and after the assessment
- Optional certification of an assisted IMP³rove Assessment by IMP³rove Academy